« Welcome to the CIC Library Conference 2007 Blog! | Main | Add your photos, video, book suggestions »

Want to write on this blog?

It's easy to become an author of this blog! If you are from the University of Minnesota Libraries, just leave a comment on this entry with your Internet ID and I'll give you access.

If you are from another CIC institution, first you will need to create a guest U of M Internet ID. Guest Internet IDs can be set up to administrate a UThink blog, but they cannot add a new blog or add a new author. Creating a guest Internet ID shouldn't take more than a minute.

Once you have your guest Internet ID set up, leave a comment on this entry requesting access with that guest Internet ID, or send an email to snackeru@umn.edu.

Of course, let me know if you have any questions!

And as usual.... if you only want to comment on another person's blog entry - you can do that without a guest ID. Just click on "comment" and type away!

can i have access to the blog?

I wish to have access as well. Guest ID: schnell.9[at]osu.edu

Me too Guest ID: claire-stewart@northwestern.edu

All of you have been granted access. Anyone else?

Hi Shane, add me too, please.

You got it Cody.

Hi Shane. I set up my guest ID. Can you add me to the blog? Thanks!

Sue

Hi Shane,
I set up my account---could you add me on?
Thanks!--Ellysa

Oops---I listed the wrong email address affilitated with my account---it's ecahoy@psu.edu

Hi Shane,

Could you add me? Thanks--Perry

Web Design Company | Web Design India | TheWebMento is a leading Web Site Design Company from India providing Website Design | Web Development Services, E-commerce - provider , Multimedia Presentations, SEO, Web Page Design, Software Development, Flash/3D Animations, Search Engine Optimization ,Web Promotion and Logo Designing. TheWebMento is based at Lucknow, India

Good work. Cool!