« The Post That Started It All | Main | What a great idea! »

Wireless access

Wireless guest accounts and passwords for internet access will be made available at the beginning of the CIC Library Conference. Please look for the wireless access handouts at the registration table.

Please note, however, the wireless guest accounts are not interchangeable with self-registered "portal" guest accounts used for access to this blog, even though web pages that require login refer to both as "Internet ID." We are creating about 100 "pre-made" guest wireless access accounts for conference attendees.

If you would like access to write new entries on this blog, please follow the instructions on the blog post below. And again, as usual.... if you only want to comment on another person's blog entry - you can do that without a guest ID. Just click on "comment" and type away!

Thank you for the sensible critique. Me & my neighbor were just preparing to do some research on this. We got a grab a book from our local library but I thGreat ˇV I should certainly pronounce, impressed with your site. I had no trouble navigating through all the tabs as well as related information ended up being truly simple to do to access. I recently found what I hoped for before you know it in the least. Quite unusual. Is likely to appreciate it for those who add forums or something, web site theme . a tones way for your customer to communicate. Nice task..