Oxford Art Online, formerly known as Grove Art Online

OxfordArtOnline.pngAs of 2008, Grove Art Online, the foremost scholarly art encyclopedia, is now a part of Oxford Art OnlineOxford Art Online allows you to simultaneously search Grove Art Online as well as other Oxford art references including: The Oxford Companion to Western Art, the Encyclopedia of Aesthetics, and The Concise Oxford Dictionary of Art Terms.

Log into Oxford Art Online through the University Library (or by entering your x500 and password at www.oxfordartonline.com) for access to more than 23,000 subject entries, 21,000 biographies, 500,000 bibliographic citations, 40,000 image links and 5,000 images.

As soon as I noticed this internet site I went on reddit to share some of the love with them.

Yay google is my queen helped me to find this great internet site ! .

I couldn’t resist commenting. Perfectly written!

I wanted this info a great deal, after reading this kind of article My partner and i realized your current thoughts and opinions genuinely issues with this.