"Judith Clark is one of the most innovative curators working in the field of fashion. She uses space to make us look at things in a different way."
-- Valerie Steele, Director and Chief Curator of the Fashion Institute of Technology in New York
Read >> "Judith Clark: Creating a Different Viewpoint" by Liza Foreman in the New York Times (Feb. 28, 2013.)
Learn more about Judith Clark:
- Architecture, in Fashion [available at University Libraries]
- The Costume Institute at the Metropolitian Museum of Art
- "Alexander McQueen: Savage Beauty"
- "Hollywood Costume" at the Victoria & Albert Museum
- Vsevolod Meyerhold [available at University Libraries]
- Cecil Beaton : a retrospective [available at University Libraries]