Greener Pastures

What can I say..feels good to be done! It's time to recover the lost sleep and unplug from a hectic and sometimes stressful schedule.

I'm traveling to PY tomorrow, I'm really excited to leave. It's been a year since I've seen my family, and I'll be home for about three weeks so that should be plenty of time to hang around and relax. I have a couple of things planned during this time, such as reading a hefty pile of articles my advisor gave me as a souvenir for the break, restart going to the gym after a 5 month hiatus, catch a badly-needed tan, spend time with family and friends, etc. I also need to think deeply as to how things have turned out so far, it's easy to lose direction in the whirlwind of things and I've been somewhat jumbled lately.

Oh yeah, so here are my new year's resolutions:
-be more fiscally responsible
-fix my love life
-stop being such a slacker (this one might be the hardest one of them)
We'll see how things go, but I have a feeling I'll accomplish more this coming year now that I have goals.

That's it for now. Hashush has been visiting for a couple of days and it's been a blast. Now we'll have one more night of good fun by going to the Saloon...but I still haven't finished packing!

at December 22, 2005 7:50 PM