A recap

Eh, it's been quite a while since I've updated anything on my blog.

This semester's been way busier than what I had planned it to be, although it's not as insane as the last one. Still, I think I've reached the point where I'm just burned out of school, this is the fifth year I'm taking classes since undergrad and it's just too much. On the positive end, it's also the last semester ever with classes, so starting from the next one I should be able to concentrate completely on research.

Oh yeah, so my 23rd birthday came and went. It was certainly good times, and even better timing since spring break started the day before. It was great to hear from family and good friends (and weird not to hear from some others...hmph, what's up with that).

Other than that, spring break turned out to be a mixed bag. I ended up working way too many days in lab, and I also got sick relatively early into the week. On the other hand I was able to sleep in almost every day, go shopping to MOA with Tim, go out clubbing a few times, and (finally!) play a bunch of rounds of Smash with some great players, Erick, Kim and Louis.

And now back to school again. At least the professors were nice enough not to have welcome back exams, although they're coming up real soon. Last weekend was a blast though, I went to the awesome Krave party on friday night and then spent saturday with a friend in one of those 'pool and videogames' sessions.

Nothing big planned for the next few weeks, although I should really start looking into my plane ticket for home this coming May. I really want to go for a few days again!

at March 27, 2006 9:22 PM