Topics of discussion from our meeting:
Condition of Books
- When updating include a "Fragile Condition" note when appropriate - which is up to our discretion.
- We can make an item In Library Use Only at our discretion.
- If our item is in bad condition, we can check in OCLC to see if another library has the item and then refer the request to them.
- Put a "Please return in this bag" label on our bags
- Fiche-to-fiche copier - Adam has contacted Terry about what to do
- Printer on Anne's desk - Adam has contacted Warren who said he would take care of it by next week
- Summer Student Schedule - Seems to be working with only three students
- New Copiers - Dave said we should see them by the week after next
- Shared Log in Accounts - No word on this
Student Training Materials/Evaluation
- ALA Presentation called "LessTrainMoreGain.ppt"
- Available online here: https://wiki.minitex.umn.edu/StaffWiki/DocDelWiki/Wilson/WilsonIndexes