07. Monetary costs of the suicide intervention program
• Costs for purchasing suicide screening tools and materials, training staff and implementing suicide education curriculum in the schools.
• Cost of establishing and maintaining mental health facilities, crisis centers and payments of phone bills for hotlines.
• Cost of establishing and maintaining recreation centers and activities to engage youth in the society.
• Costs of suicide research.
• Cost of social marketing to promote suicide prevention.
TrackBack URL: http://blog.lib.umn.edu/cgi-bin/mt-tb.cgi/186417