« Who Am I? | Admissions Blog Home | Haloween and classes »

Introduction Game

It seems as if we have started the introduction game. Well, I'll start off by saying my name is Bridget McNally and I am a freshman at Morris! I am 19 years old and from a town called Lindstrom, MN (about 3 hours East of Morris). I went to Chisago Lakes HS and participated in many school activities, including Basketball, NHS, band, TA, Ultimate Frisbee! and many others. I am the youngest of 3 children, one of which (my brother) graduated from Morris just last year! As far as my major goes, I am undecided at the moment. I am interested in A LOT of subjects, so it's hard to choose! But I am thinking about being a physical therapist/sports medicine or becoming a teacher! I love to work with people!

Now, many of my relatives are from Morris, so I've been here quite a few times before I even began looking at this college. What got me interested was going to my brother's Basketball games when he played for the Cougars. I began to look around the school more and he'd show me around campus. It's a small school (which is what I was looking for), and it wasn't expensive! I also looked into doing sports here, mainly intramurals. I am officially on the Co-Ed Basketball intramural team for the winter session of intramurals, and I am super excited for that to start!!

Well! That's all for now! I'm off to my Spanish class!! If you have any questions or comments, feel free to post them!! Later gang!
~Bridget~

Trackback