« Thoughts On Thanksgiving | Admissions Blog Home | mmm....turkey »

Reflective thoughts with winter settling in...

Wow, it's amazing to see how fast the semester is flying by! While in high school, I always thought that a full college semester was something that was very long and arduous. However, now that I'm here the time has flown by. Between sports, intramural activities, and studying, not to mention attending class now and then, I'm trying to figure out where the last few months have gone. Fall is already coming to a close, with winter creeping in on it's heels. It's hard to believe that I've been living here for nearly three months already, and that first semester classes will be done with in just over one month. On the other hand, my dorm room now feels like home, and it is hard to think of what I would do without all the activities on my floor, and around campus. Thinking that only three months ago I met all the people that I live with and know so well is amazing, because even though it sometimes feels as though orientation was yesterday, it also seems as if I have known the people I've met here for most of my life. Well, with that reflection, it is time to go to class, do some homework, and then come back to my dorm, sit on the couch, and watch a movie.

Trackback