« Listen To Cougar Basketball Games Online! | Admissions Blog Home | Senior Projects and the Undergraduate Research Symposium »

Finals week approaches...

Now begins the time of absolute panic for all those students who have been putting off homework and projects for the last couple weeks. Time for finals...those dreaded tests that have been talked up and set up as some enormous flesh and blood monster that can devour the unwary student in mere seconds. And the thing is, in some cases, I believe those rumors. The upcoming Microeconomics final, as well as Calculus and Art History finals, really do seem to be horrific beasts lurking just out of site. The last minute scramble trying to get everything handed in and all tests taken will be worth it, though, because in a week and a half we'll have a full month off before beginning a new semester. I've said this before, but I'll say it again: it's hard to believe that the first semester is already almost over. With all the activities and fun and the occasional bit of homework, time flies!

well, it's time for me to get back to writing that paper that I should have written yesterday...

Trackback

You make being a college student sound horrific, Dugan! :)