« Law School | Admissions Blog Home | Busy Weekend! »

Go Cougars Track and Field!

I have been falling behind on my duties posting on here, but with all everything that's been happening in Mo-town, I just haven't been able to keep up! Being a member of the UMM Track and Field team means a meet almost every Saturday, in addition to classes and everything else. This weekend has been especially exciting, even though it's only Saturday afternoon now. Not only was there a Jazz Concert last night, as well as one this evening (our jazz program is incredibly good, which means these concerts are awesome), but there was also a track meet last night at Concordia, at which the Cougs broke two school records! Both the 4x800 meter relay and the Distance Medley relay easily broke the school records, showing our beloved Cougars as viable contenders for the UMAC Conference Champ trophy to won at next week's meet. Go Cougars!

And for those of you who have not followed my other posts...I am usually this excited about sports, but the excitement of broken records has me looking forward to watching UMM beat out reigning conference champ St. Scholastica next weekend!

Trackback