« UMM East Coast Choir Tour | Admissions Blog Home | weird life moments. »

Back in the States, Back to Morris

Hello all! I am back in the U.S.A. and attempting to be ready to start up classes again tomorrow. I have so much to catch up on after missing the week before spring break but it was so worth it. Being on tour with the UMM Concert Choir was definately one of the highlights of my year so far. The second week in Canada was so incredible. I never realized how much culture Canada has! It was like being in Europe, especially in Quebec City and Montreal. In Quebec City we went to a night club along with an astounding 1000+ estimated other people. It was so fun and so packed! We also got a tour of Old Quebec City and some delicious authentic french food. Another cool thing about Quebec City was that everyone spoke French! Much to the dissapointment of my French professors I'm sure, I didn't utilize my knowledge of the French language as much as I'm sure I could have. I tried a little bit but people didn't really understand what I was saying. :) I'll have to go back when I am a little better. Well, second semester classes start up tomorrow and we have our homecoming concert to perform tomorrow night. Overall, I give my East coast experience an A and I can't wait until I get to tackle the next traveling opportunity that Morris sends my way!

Trackback