« The true meaning of spring break... | Admissions Blog Home | KUMM to Morris! »

Introductions, healthy lifestyles and CAKE!?

Hello, hello, hello!

My name is DeAnna (but I'm more commonly known as De), and I'm another one of the new bloggers! So, I guess you probably want to know about me a little, and if not thats just too bad because I'm going to tell you anyways. I'm a freshman here at Morris, an English major, and a proud resident of Gay Hall. I'm way into activities- I love being involved. Right now I'm a Campus Ambassador (we give awesome tours and such), a part of community council and a future RA! Thats right, if you come to Morris you could have me as your Residential Advisor- Go for Pine Hall! Anydangway, I make up words alot so I'm sorry if you don't have any idea what I'm saying. Man, I am off topic.

I want to tell you a little bit about my special themed floor. It's called the Healthy Lifestyles floor, and we all dedicate ourselves to living substanance free and healthy! We have our own work out room on our floor, lots of cool healthy eating/living programs, and all that fun stuff! But my favorite part of being on the healty lifestyles is wearing my specialized healthy lifestyles hoodie. Yeah, we ordered hoodies as a floor. I'm definately a cold-blooded reptile, winters are brutal for me, but this hoodie is quite literally the warmest thing I have ever put on my body. Since I was homeschooled from 7th-12th grade and didn't get into sports I never got any sweet personalized school tee's or whatnot, so getting my last name embroidered onto the hood of my HL hoodie was super extra special. And wouldn't you know it, I made a little photo collage of them! But, I've sat here for about 45 minutes trying to get the dang picture to upload, and it won't. I think this blog hates me already :( In any case, here's a sweet link to the sweet picture of the sweet hoodie: CLICK ME!!!

Pretty cool huh? If you were wondering, that is me and one of my roommates Laura (I have two roomies). In any case, this Friday was leap years, and my good pal Melissa decided to throw a party! We all dressed up goofy and she made a six layer cake and we played silly games and won random prizes that we bought for way super cheap at Salvation Army (P.S. look for links in that last sentence!).

I think I have taken up enough of your time. Hopefully by my next entry I can get the hang of this picture uploading thing - or my computer can stop being mean to me... Have a great day, and feel free to ask me any questions or anything in a comment!

-De

Trackback