« Off to Law School | Admissions Blog Home | Belgium!! »

Sign Language Concert

One of the coolest events I've ever been to was the sign langugage concert this afternoon. Not only was it cool because I was in it but it was fun to watch. There were about 24 groups and as a part of sign language class these groups prepare a song and preform at the concert. My partner and I chose A Whole New World from the Disney movie Aladdin. We even had our own magic carpet :) I would say it was the best assignment I've had for any class. Across campus at the PE Center another event was going on. The annual Pow Wow put on by CNIA (Circle of Nations Indian Association). I've gone to the Pow Wow since I was a freshman and had to keep the tradition going so I stopped by. I enjoy the atmosphere and the festivities and was thrilled the Pow Wow was here today.

The fun doesn't stop there... I also worked today at the Information Desk for my work study job. Then the second chance dance is tonight. The dance is being put on to raise money and collect gently used formal dresses; they will then be given to Ever After Gowns.

Don't go changin'...

Trackback