« Back in the States, Back to Morris | Admissions Blog Home | UMM Summer Jazz Workshop »

weird life moments.

Wow.

These last few weeks have been CRAZY! With midterms, then spring break, there has been little time just to breath, and sit down!

During my spring break I stayed in Morris for part of it and gave tours to some prospective students. Giving the tours was a definate deja-vu moment for me. My first tour of Morris was on a crappy spring day when I was a junior, and Morris students were on their spring break. No body was on campus. The campus was wet, gray, and ucky. This is EXACTLY what the campus looked like as I was giving tours last week. It was kind of weird to have a moment like that a "circular" moment if you will. While this was interesting, I think a more interesting moment happened later in the week.

The second half of the week I toured law schools in the Twin Cities. As a tour guide, and someone who works in admissions, I kind of know the questions to ask, what to know, how to best form an impression of a school. But it was weird to think of how just earlier that week I had been giving to high school juniors looking at schools the first time, and now here I was in their role, as a junior just looking at schools for the first time, again.

I wish spring break would have been longer, but it's great to be back, and I am sooo ready for spring to be here!
Yeah for weird life moments!

Yesterday, all my troubles seemed so far away
Now it looks as though they're here to stay
Oh, I believe in yesterday

Suddenly, I'm not half the man I used to be
There's a shadow hanging over me
oh, yesterday came suddenly
~Yesterday

Trackback

i think weird life moments are the best.