« Undergraduate Research: Just another reason to come to UMM! | Admissions Blog Home | Warm and Windy »

Spring is in the Air...but it's not coming?

Within the last week it seems that the talk of this lovely town Morris has been the weather. One day before I went to class it was a little chilly and while in class I looked outside and there were MUTANT snowflakes falling...they were huge! Later that day it was in the forties and all the snow was gone. I feel like each day we get a glimpse of what is to come but then the nasty Minnesota weather decides to rain/snow and smash our hopes of spring. One of my favorite intramurals is kickball and if it the weather doesn't shape up it might be a shorter season then usual :(

Many spring events are here this week and it makes for a crazy time. The Blood Drive is Wednesday and Thursday (Whoo!), Dance Ensemble show is this weekend (always fun and entertaining), Relay for Life is Friday to Saturday (1st Relay for Life Event/Walk at UMM), and random acts of kindness day.

Up and coming...BRIAN POSEHN!!! Brian is a comedian and he is coming here to Morris April 26! I'm super pumped and can't wait for a night of laughs. This line from Batman Returns cracked me up this last weekend, "Eat floor!"

Trackback