« El Paso, Weenie Roast & Dance Ensemble! | Admissions Blog Home | 15 Applications »

What a night and what a year!

And the count down begins! Two weeks left of school then summer vacation!!! I can't wait!

So after a pretty busy and stressful week of school I was pretty excited that it was Friday!!! I really didn't have any plans which was actually nice for a change. I was ready for a night of rest and relaxation. But then it seems that too many things were presented to me. Theres a dance on campus, a movie with some friends, bowling, Iron Man is showing in town, and then my quiet time was calling. It was a hard decision but in the end I had a lot of fun. I went bowling and got my first Turkey ever! Then I went to Iron Man (it was great!) It still turned out to be a restful evening.

Well this year has gone by so fast. I can't believe its already May. It feels like I just moved in last week and now I'm already packing to leave. I've had a lot of good times this year and I can't wait to be a Senior next year and continue the wonderful college life. My top five memories from this year are: (drum roll please) 5) Being and Orientation Group Leader, 4) Taking a picture with the swim team at the infamous blue boat out side of Glenwood *Inserted below* 3) Taking Poetry with Professor Gremmels, 2) Sign Language Concert, 1) Placing 8th at L.A.C (Liberal Arts Championships) for Swimming

IMG_0622.JPG

This picture was taken January 15, 2008 and it was about 0 degrees
Have a marvelous May!

Trackback