« My Second try at a First Entry! | Admissions Blog Home | Those were the days... »

Ensembles, Classes, and Running

Since I know you must be looking to live vicariously through someone else's experiences, judging from the fact that you are reading this now, I'll entertain you with tales of my last week or so. Of course, I'll narrow it down and shout it out in little factoids, for your convenience.
First, I finished my Cross Country running season last Friday at the St. John's Fall Finale. I ran it on a semi-injured ankle, through some light rain in the dark, yet somehow managed to beat my old time at that course. It was a lot of fun, though, and I had the wonderful opportunity to drive half the team back in a fifteen passenger van. This was my first time driving one of those behemoths, and was probably the worst time to practice. The combined elements of snow, darkness, fatigue, injury, and distraction all made for what would presumably be a stressful drive. However, being the stress free goof that I am, we managed to have tons of fun, and I look forward to driving the team again.
Now, I have a few things to do this weekend. One of the big choices I'll have to make is whether I should see the Dance Ensemble show, or the Jazz Ensemble concert. Both are really quite spectacular. They are both showing for two nights, but I have to work one of those nights also. I'll let you know what I decide in another month or so.
And lastly, I guess have classes to attend, too. In fact, I'm about to go to class now. Ciao!

Trackback