« The Week Before Finals Week. | Admissions Blog Home | Tis the season... for Financial Aid. »

Busy Weekend in February!

On a fairly temperate night (compared to most recently) I'm working at the Information Desk, my work study job. This has been a busy weekend for myself along with most of campus. This weekend was the community of scholars event for the admissions office. For the past two days, admitted students have been touring campus and interviewing for the competitive scholarships. I gave a tour to a group of parents yesterday, which was a lot of fun. It was my first tour in quite some time so I was a little rusty but I had a lot of fun giving the tour. I've been busy working in the Ceramics studio this weekend trying to get a couple projects done. And now, while I'm working, there is a concert going on in Edson. Brother Ali is preforming along with a couple other groups. So the student center has been hopping all day.

Currently this semester I'm taking Advanced ceramics, Elementary Education Middle Level Theory, Mathematical Statistics, and an independent study - Survey Methodology. So far this semester hasn't been too bad. Things have been pretty evenly spaced. This is the last week of swimming for the 08-09 season. This is also my last year of swimming so I'm a little sad but excited to have had a great season with a wonderful group of girls. The Blood Drive is this next week so I think that is what has made this last week super busy, trying to get ready for that. Like always, things in Morris are good but busy but that's the way I like it.

To my swimming girls: Thanks for a great senior year and you have been the greatest freshman ever!

Trackback