« So Close... | Admissions Blog Home | In Other News... »

It's the Final Countdown

It's finally come, the countdown till finals. The week leading up to finals. Finishing up projects, perfecting presentations and papers galore. But it's not all work, work, and more work. On campus there are more than enough beacons of comfort during this challenging time. There's the Screamout which is hosted by Peer Health Educators and the Disability Alliance. The Screamout is planned for next Monday. All the college students gather around our large grassy area or "The Mall," and get to relieve their stress from finals, tests and life. This is the second annual Screamout and as a freshmen, I'm excited to take part of the action. Also, the night before, late Sunday night, Food Service also is open from 10 to Midnight to supply all the studious students with wonderful, yummy, and brain-healthy pancakes. It's the pancake feed to fuel your brain to do awesome on your finals. Well...I'm not sure if it's make you any smarter, but it supplies all of us students at Morris, a time to catch up with friends and an opportunity to fill your belly! To be honest, it's nice being a freshmen, knowing there is an outlets such as these to ease me into my first ever finals. It's a comfort to know the campus provides simple, but effective ways of dealing with the stress and challenges that come with finals week.

pancakes-757344.jpg

~JO

Trackback