« Break | Admissions Blog Home | Can I go back to Morris now? Pleeeease? »

Break and sick

Well New Years is done and I can't wait to get back to class. I miss all my friends and feel the need to go to class to keep busy. Unfortunately these past few days I've been sick with a stomach bug and haven't done much of interest. I've been stuck with a diet of saltine crackers and ginger ale. It's not much but it is better than nothing. I've been sitting around watching movies all day (which isn't all bad) and sleeping a lot. I'm looking forward to going back to work in admissions and being in the new building. It should be pretty cool. I'm sure that I will enjoy being there. I'm also looking into participating in a little research in the computer science department. I'm not entirely sure as to what it is about but I'm interested in getting research experience.
It is really cold out and I'm sure you already knew that but it is so cold out and I can't help but make a statement as to how cold. I really need to start my car and see if it will even run. Though, having lived in Minnesota all my life, I'm used to the weather and can't really complain.
- Catch Ya Later

Trackback