« What's Happenin' on Campus! | Admissions Blog Home | Windy Day Plans »

Just spreading the awesomeness of UMM...

It's been a wonderful and busy week here at Morris! I've got my Area of Concentration form all filled out and such to add an International Studies Major to my Spanish major, applying for scholarships, busy classes, lots of homework...

One new thing, American Sign Language Club has been revived here at Morris! It's been...twelve years....I think, since it was an official club. We've had our second meeting this week and everyone is having such a fun time learning new signs and about Deaf culture!

This weekend there are a lot of fun stuff on campus! I can't go to all of them, but I plan on going to the Winter Dance Recital on Friday. I was in one dance last year. My Community Advisor, who is a dance minor, choreographed the dance. It was a lot of fun, and all of the dances were so original and wonderful and it was so great knowing that the majority of the dances were choreographed by UMM students.

Saturday I am attending Adventures in Mating, an interactive play that is student directed and is being performed at the Old No. 1, a local bar in Morris.

That's all for now. Take care and keep warm!

Liz :)

Trackback