« Tips For Getting Along With Your Roommate | Admissions Blog Home | What's Happenin' on Campus! »

Still Chuggin' Along

Classes are still going well. I've already got one exam under my belt and am on my way to yet another exam. So far so good. As for the radio show, I have my first one this Thursday with one of the guys who lives in the apartment with me. If you want to know more about it just listen to KUMM on Thursday at 8 a.m. When it comes to the house plan for next year everything is signed and taken care of. The only thing to worry about now is getting all the necessary things to put in it. I need to find a bet and maybe a couch or something like that. I've got a Foosball table that I plan on bringing up so that should be pretty cool. I'm planning on bringing my bike up so I can save a dollar or two when it comes to gas. I haven't found a job quite yet so that is still on my list of things to do. I'm hoping to start my search sometime this week. That way I will hopefully have the whole thing figured out by the end of the month or maybe next month. Either way I really need to start soon so that I don't end up procrastinating and not finding a job at all. I suppose I could try and stay in admissions over the summer but I feel like I need to earn a little more money than I would make working here. Hopefully it all works out.
-Catch Ya Later

Trackback