« Just spreading the awesomeness of UMM... | Admissions Blog Home | V-Day »

Windy Day Plans

Well I'm back! and boy is it chilly out. All this wind kind of keeps me trapped indoors.windy_5.png Luckily being a college student I know plenty of things to keep me busy.
1. I could study. I know what you're thinking "aren't you suppose to do that already?" By study I mean doing some extra study. Going the extra mile to make sure that I do my best in class.
2. I could spend time with roommates. Be it playing a video game, watching a movie, or just talking, spending time with the roommates is a great way of passing the time.
3. I could catch up on sleep. All I have to say for this one is one single word... NAP. You're never too old to take a nap. A nap is a great way to re-energize yourself for the rest of the day.
4. I could also clean my apartment. Though I am not a huge fan of this one it does need to be done on occasion.
5. Along with cleaning my apartment there is doing my laundry. Like an apartment, dirty laundry can get out of hand. One minute it is just a couple of socks and shirt then, next thing you know, there is a mountain of clothes in your room keeping you from working at your desk. The biggest drawback of doing laundry on campus is that in the apartments, where I'm at, you have to walk outside to get to the washers and dryers.
6. When it comes to me specifically I could do a little more work on the project that I have due on Tuesday.
I suppose given the living arrangements that one may be in the plans probably shift and change. If anyone can think of other ideas I could sure use them in case none of mine pan out.

Trackback