« Plane Ticket? Check. | Admissions Blog Home | Hablo Espanol! »

KIYYAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

"The time has come," the Walrus said,
"To talk of many things:
Of shoes--and ships--and sealing-wax--
Of cabbages--and kings--
And why the sea is boiling hot--
And whether pigs have wings."

This bit of Lewis Carroll's poem has been stuck in my head for many days. Probably because with only six weeks left of the semester the campus is full swing. For example, last night I read over a hundred pages for a project I'm doing for European Women's History as well as prepare for my co-lecture that I'm giving on Jan Brett's children's books for my Rhetoric of Picturebooks class tomorrow! In addition to that, I've been researching different colleges in the National Student Exchange program because spring semester of my junior year is currently empty of classes which means that it would be the perfect time to take part in the NSE or doing an internship. Currently, I am looking Cape Breton University in Nova Scotia because of their hands-on communication labs, Folklore studies, and history studies. However, I'm still undecided-cause there's a certain appeal to going somewhere like Arizona or Florida so that I can escape cold, snow, ice of the North. What would be ideal is if I could find a college that offered more martial arts disciplines so that I can continue with my studies in that area.

glass20-small.gif

So although I'm not thinking about ships or ceiling wax, I am thinking about college choices, talking bears, and European espionage.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`KIYAHHHHHHHHHHHHH~~~~~ :)

~Ninja

Trackback