« The End is Near | Admissions Blog Home | Spring Break »

Rain, Rain...

It's a good thing I brought an umbrella to school with me this year, because it has been raining all week. I like the rain though, so that's okay. I should really invest in some rainboots. This girl in my Spanish class was wearing the cutest rainboots today. Normally I'm not a fan, but weeks like this one I tend to rethink what sort of fashion statements I like to make.

I had a productive day today. I woke up and went to yoga at 5:45 with one of my friends, as I do every Tuesday and Thursday (Except last Thursday we skipped and I slept in until 10:00 and it was absolutely divine). Then I cleaned my room since I'm leaving for a week tomorrow. Like, really cleaned. Like, "my room is temporarily in the TV/Kitchen area so I can sweep" cleaned. Then I went to class with the girl with the cute rainboots. Then I had a meeting with my advisor about my area of concentration. Then I met with a girl from my Sign Language class that I am doing a duet with for the Sign Language concert. (We're signing Lady Gaga's "Bad Romance" and "Beautiful Dirty Rich") Then I went to work. And now I'm here.

Happy Spring Break!

Liz :)

Trackback