« Today was ok. | Admissions Blog Home | Who knew trashy could be so chic? »

Busy week ahead

Well I don't plan on getting much sleep this week. I have quite a bit planned for myself. On Monday I plan on watching my high school play a softball game here with a friend from high school. After that on Monday I have intramural basketball. On Tuesday I have a lab which I will learn PHP for computer science to help with our project. I also have to work that day. Wednesday is the busiest day of them all. I am working security for the Flogging Molly concert. I have no idea what time I need to be there and I have no idea of what time I will get to leave or will want to leave. I hope the security guys get t-shirts for working. That would be sweet. Thursday is a lighter day but I still have class and work to go to. I also have a radio show with my roommate at 8 am. Friday is my day to wind down. I plan on relaxing as much as humanly possible. Hopefully this week doesn't go by too fast though. I'm really looking forward to working at the Flogging Molly concert. I still have all my classes to go to but they will probably go by fast since my afternoons are so busy as well. My weekend is pretty busy as well. I am working the tin-man triathlon. I'm also going to the dance ensemble show.
Well that's all I've got for now.
-Catch Ya Later

Trackback