« Where did the year go??? | Admissions Blog Home | Winding down »

Almost there

It is almost time for finals. There is one final week before finals and before summer break. I'm getting pretty anxious for this school year to come to an end. I'm looking forward to not having to be at class everyday. Although, I am taking a May term course so I will still have class for the rest of the month. That class will be software design 2 which will work like an actual work week where we will be working on a project from about 9am to 6 pm so that should be interesting. After that I will be working as a peewee coach and all that fun stuff so I'm really looking forward to that. I am also looking forward to having more time to spend with my two great nephews. They are growing up pretty fast so I need to make sure I spend the time with them while I can. Hopefully the summer goes a little slower than this past year has. It seems like only yesterday I was starting my sophomore year. I'm halfway to graduating. Now that is some pretty exciting stuff. I've only got two finals this semester so I have very little stress when it comes to studying. Though there still is some stress there. The studying should go by just fine and the classes are all starting to wind down so that is very good. I'm hoping that I can move to my off campus house before the may session starts. Well that is all I've got for now. This will more than likely be my last blog entry for the year.
-Catch Ya Later

Trackback