« President Ninja | Admissions Blog Home | And We're Back »

SUMMERTIME!!!

KKKIIIIIIIIIIIIYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

One final down. Two radio shows to go. Then I'm home! I'm excited to be going home but I know I'm really going to miss my friends, UMM, and Morris. However, this summer promises to be adventure. First, some college friends and I are going camping in Gooseberry Falls State Park for week to check out the waterfalls, explore Duluth, hiking, and enjoying the companies of great friends. Then I get about a week free of obligations to train dogs, go kayaking, hang with high school friends, and start some new art projects.

tent.png

Then I start my internship in Swift County as a 4-H Summer Intern Assistant. From what my employers have told me, they will keep me very busy by having me organize and run day camps, office work, public relations and whatever else that comes up. This job lasts all summer so I won't have to worry about being bored.

clover.jpeg

Whatever free time I have left I will be roaming the roads of central Minnesota with my bicycle, keeping up with the new movie releases, concerts,hiking, reading, drawing, hanging with friends, training practicing Taekwondo, other martial arts, and at the very end my college friends and I reuniting to attend the Renaissance Festival and the MN State Fair before we hit the books and homework again for a new term at the UMM.

cycling.png

I can hardly wait!!!!

KKKKKKKKKIIIIIIIIIIYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~NINJA~~~~~~~~~

Ninja.jpg

Trackback