« And We're Back | Admissions Blog Home | 2nd Blog Entry Bonanza »

its the 4th week already?

KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! GUESS WHAT-NINJA is back!!! Working on her junior year at the marvelously mighty University of Minnesota Morris!

I can't believe it, its already the 4th week of fall semester. It doesn't seem that way and yet it does. Time really has been flying this semester. However, I was very glad to get back into the groove of college life again...I missed the college social life, martial arts, and my radio show a lot over the summer.

So far my semester sounds like its going to be interesting. I'm taking on some very different classes than I usually do-almost no CMR! Scary!!! Instead I'm doing genealogy, accounting, medieval European history, advanced public speaking (hurrah CMR!) and of course taekwondo. I'm working on getting on my second major in history so I'll be seeing lots more of those in my future. All of my classes are very challenging and promise to keep me extremely busy!

To fill up the rest of my time, I'm involved in Taekwondo Club (president), Martial Arts Club (Vice President), and a DJ for KUMM, the Celtic Salute is my show-check it out! I am one of the few Celtic rock radio programs in Minnesota. The clubs are going great its nice to be ninja-ing again and to be teaching other people to be ninjas. However, the best part of my week is still Friday, cause that's when I do my show! I love figuring out which bands match up for making smooth transitions and hosting again.

Its great to be home again!

So Long.....................kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaailhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

ninja.jpg

Trackback