« Registering/Spooks? | Admissions Blog Home | GO COUGARS! »

It's Been A While

psb.jpg

And Where Back...
Wow I haven't made an entry in a while. I've been so busy that I just haven't had the time. With Halloween, KUMM, and classes I've just been so busy. Well now that I'm here I will just have to fill you in on the events that have happened in my time away. I had a wonderful Halloween though I did buy some candy for trick-or-treaters but none came to my house. Darn it looks like I will just have to eat all that candy by myself. I went to a wonderful half recital that Sunday as well. The singers did a fantastic job and the treats that came after were great. I've been busy writing papers and studying for tests other than that I've also been doing my other job at KUMM. We are looking into buying tickets to concerts and sporting events to give away as prizes so you better listen in to find out what we are giving away. I'm slowly getting more and more into choir. We will be taking our Minnesota tour soon and we are even stopping in my hometown. We are also going on a overseas tour this summer which should be tons-o-fun. I'm really looking forward to that. But I'm not looking forward to trying to pay for it. That should be interesting.
Well I think that is all I've got for now.
-Catch Ya Later

Trackback