« A good kind of crazy | Admissions Blog Home | Done! »

The End is Near

Okay so that may be a bit of a dramatic title. But hey, the end of the semester is only a week away. We have this week and finals week then it is Winter Break! I'm so pumped for this week and next week to be done so there is no more stress at least till next semester. The exams I have should be somewhat challenging. I have a take home exam for my systems class. Now when you think take home exam you think that should be easy. But it actually can be quite difficult. I am going to be asking plenty of questions this upcoming week so that I can do good on it. I also have a 20 page group paper due next Thursday. I have to other exams besides that. I will hopefully be done with all the work I need to do by next Tuesday. That would be very nice. I actually have quite a bit of work to do before next week and am hoping that it kind of does it self. Wouldn't that be nice.
Sadly choir is done for the semester and all we have left is meeting for next semester choir. We did our Secret Santa today and that was tons of fun. I got pancake mix and milkduds :D I really am excited for the pancakes. Other than that not much else is going on with me I may make more entries over break but who knows. In case I don't have a Happy Holiday
-Catch Ya Later

Trackback