« ITS SPRING BREAK! | Admissions Blog Home | HUZZAH SUMMER JOB! »

Minnesota Tour

Well it had to happen sooner or later. Class is back in session and I'm back here at work. Speaking of work I have been applying for internships like mad lately. I've even had quite a few interviews so far. I'm pretty nervous about all of the possible opportunities.
The other thing keeping me busy is the Minnesota Tour for the choir. We are going to Alexandria tomorrow and will be in the Twin Cities area over Friday and this weekend. We have over 15 songs to sing for the tour. That is quite a bit of memorization. It should be fun though. I've also been assigned a new job for said tour. I am in charge of group B for setting up. Oh boy.
Classes being back in session is pretty nice though. I like to see all my college friends and professors. The break was really nice though. I got to relax just about every day and I also got to eat all sorts of good food, since I wasn't the one cooking :D St. Patrick's day was also nice. I got to spend it with my girlfriend and her family. With all that fun I still had a little bit of homework to do. I found out that I was wrong on the due date for one of my assignments. I had to watch a movie called The Elephant Man. It is about a man with tumors on his head which caused him to have a very disfigured face. The story was mainly about how he went from being a freak-show to some one who was a member of society and not ruled by a "master" who only uses him because he makes him money. The assignment wasn't just to watch that movie though. I had to write a 1000 word response to it. That was the real fun part. (sarcasm) I did enjoy the movie and it did portray a very powerful message, which was not to use people as a means only. The assignment itself was for my intro to ethics course.
Yet another thing that is on my plate of things to do is to register for next semester. Even though it may be very far away we still register early. I've got all my classes picked out but it should be very interesting. I've got 3 computer science classes so that should be difficult but worth it. Other than that I have things to do so I better get going.
- Catch Ya Later

Trackback