« Almost there!!! | Admissions Blog Home | ITS SPRING BREAK! »

Spring Break Come SOON!!!

Sorry for not blogging last week I was sick but Ahh Spring Break is almost here!!! I can't wait. I've got so much time to waste sleeping and being all around lazy. The week leading up to spring break of course has got to be stressful. I've got an exam tomorrow and a paper due on Thursday. Now that is not a ton of stress but it is some none the least. I did luck out and had a class canceled for the entire week. That is keeping me happy this week rather than constantly wishing it was Friday. I must still say that I'm very excited for the week to be over. The other thing that Spring Break signifies is that the semester is half over. I only have one more half a semester till I'm a full fledged senior. Talk about nerve racking. I'm not really sure how next year will be but that is another story for another entry.
Now the real question for today is what should I do over Spring Break? I know that Thursday is St. Patrick's Day and I already know what that day is going to be like, but the rest of the week is still a mystery.
Question_mark_3d.png

Some suggestions would be very welcome. The problem with trying to plan for Spring Break for some college students, myself included, is that paying for trips and things like that is out of the question. I'm poor and that's the truth. I pay for my schooling, food, and living expenses. The idea of a trip just costs too much. Now there are probably other things I can do like relax go, go for long walks, or hang out with other people still in town. Now I would like to hear some ideas of what could be done over the break. I think I will leave it at that. I will be back after break with another entry.
- Catch Ya Later

Trackback