« HuZzah! | Admissions Blog Home | Epic Photography! »

its already time.. its here.. oh it Dance Ensemble weekend, already?

ahh I remember not to long ago, I took the decision to be involved in Dance Ensemble, I got into 4 and I decided I would totally be able to do Dance Ensemble, 20 Credits and other Leadership Activities, Pshhh.. no big deal, but I know now that it was a really bad idea to do all that.. I am glad though, after this weekend, I am going to have so much free time... everyone who is reading this should come out this weekend and support Dance Ensemble though, it will be a great show, there are going to 28 Dances this semester, and all of them look really really promising to satisfy all of you. 5197152627_1a0f0aa220.jpg
on a Different note, I am only left with one more week of School after next week, so I am super pumped to get involved more on campus and do some activities such as go to the gym and work more, and have time to hang out with friends.
summer_clip_art_02.jpg
So excited for the summer, it is going to be a great summer because I am going to have all this time, and a job, a great mentor ship program and free time, no homework. It will be a great summer, I hope everyone reading this has some great Summer plans for the coming summer because we have only couple weeks till its officially supposed to be hot outside ( I dont know if that is really going to happen or not?).

Trackback