Go to Admissions home page.Tab Bar

Ask Us

Deals for students at the University's golf course

Golf is one of my favorite activities and has been since I was young. I played golf in high school and wanted to continue working on my game throughout college. However, those of you who play know that the game can be an expensive hobby. Shortly after coming to the University of Minnesota as a student, I quickly discovered that Les Bolstad Golf Course (the University's public golf course) offers great deals so students can hit more green for less green!

According to the University of Minnesota's Department of Recreational Sports, Les Bolstad Golf Course was established in 1929. The course is a 18-hole championship course located just next to the University's St. Paul campus. The course offers great rates for University students, staff and faculty.

I have played Les Bolstad countless times. After class or on the weekends, I would hit the links with some friends for some twilight golf. Les Bolstad's twilight rates are a great way a save some money as a student and still enjoy improving your game.

No matter if you are PGA professional and first-time golfer, the Unviersity of Minnesota's Recreational Sports School of Golf is a great new program to introduce you to the game. This program provides group and private lessons as well as competitive leagues.

Apply Visit Ask Us Home