Go to Admissions home page.Tab Bar

Ask Us

U of M hires new football coach

If you are an avid Golden Gopher football fan, you already know that the University has hired a new head football coach. Jerry Kill was hired to the position this past Sunday, and addressed media and fans on Monday, December 6, at a press conference at McNamara Alumni Center. Coach Kill brings a renewed excitement to the Gopher football program, which rebounded slightly under the direction of interim head coach Jeff Horton with two wins capping off the 2010 season. If you're like me, you're hoping to see the Gophers carry that momentum into next season!

When I was a student, Gopher football games were one of my favorite weekend activities. As a student at the University of Minnesota, not only will you have an excellent opportunity to experience the beginning of a new football regime, but you'll watch games in our beautiful TCF Bank Stadium. Student season ticket packages are affordably priced, and incoming freshmen will have the opportunity to purchase their seats as early as this summer. (Admitted students who confirm their enrollment to the University for next fall will receive information about tickets in the mail.)

Go Gophers!

Apply Visit Ask Us Home