Go to Admissions home page.Tab Bar

Ask Us

Welcome to the CEHD blog!

Danielle Williams.jpg

Hello! My name is Danielle Williams, and I am an admissions counselor for the College of Education and Human Development (CEHD) at the University of Minnesota- Twin Cities.

I was born and raised in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. During my junior and senior year of high school, I began considering the University of Minnesota as a college option. The U of M stood out to me because of its gorgeous campus (in a metropolitan area like I was used to at home) and reciprocity agreement with Wisconsin, which meant I would qualify for resident tuition.

I enrolled at the University as an accounting major. As time passed, however, I found the College of Education and Human Development (CEHD) and their Human Resource Development (HRD) program was the perfect fit for me.

After graduation, I decided to stay in Minneapolis and begin my career search here. After two years of employment with Wells Fargo, I accepted my postion as an admissions counselor and returned to campus to work in the Office of Admissions. I love that I get to work closely with students and their families as they explore my alma mater.

I'm so excited to share my U of M experiences with you, and to showcase what life is like on our campus. If you're interested in the College of Education and Human Development, I'd love to hear form you! You can find my contact information by clicking the "My bio" link under my name.

-Danielle

Apply Visit Ask Us Home