Go to Admissions home page.Tab Bar

Ask Us

Best of 2010: Gopher student blog

I was looking back at my old blog posts and realized that 2010 was a great year at the University of Minnesota! I have made a lot of great memories and have even more to look forward this spring. Here are some of my favorite posts from 2010:

The Bucket List
At the beginning of the year, I made a to-do list of all the things I have wanted to experience at the U of M before I graduate. I have crossed off a few of the items, but I have some work to do before May!

Homecoming 2010 in review
Homecoming 2010, Paint the Town Gold, was legendary this year. This post highlights all the fun Homecoming events. The best part was that I was on the committee that planned and implemented it!

Hockey season...finally!
In October I wrote about the beginning of the Golden Gopher men's hockey season, a great tradition in the state of hockey. Now it is hard to believe that the season is almost over. Hopefully the guys will make it to the frozen four!

Gopher Adventure Race
The first-ever Gopher Adventure Race modeled after the popular television show, "The Amazing Race", was held on campus this fall. The event was the ultimate scavenger hunt and took the winning team over two hours to complete!

Holiday fun in the Twin Cities
I could not leave for winter break before experiencing some of the best holiday events the Twin Cities have to offer! In this post, I shared some of my favorite things to do during the 'most wonderful time of the year'.

This spring, I'll continue writing about my U of M student experience. I hope you'll join me as I count down the weeks to graduation in May!

Apply Visit Ask Us Home