Go to Admissions home page.Tab Bar

Ask Us

Best of 2010!

Greetings readers new and old! Today, I thought it would be fun to highlight some of the my favorite blog posts from the the previous year. For those of you that have been up-to-date with my postings in the past, consider this one a review. And for those of you that are new to my posts, this is a great opportunity to get caught up!

College of Biological Sciences Admissions Blog: Best of 2010

1. Adventure awaits at the Center of Outdoor Adventure - This post highlights the University of Minnesota's Center for Outdoor Adventure (COA). Learn about great opportunites and resources COA offers for students interested in outdoor recreation. As a student, I was avid participant in COA activities. I really enjoyed writing this post, since outdoor adventure is my favorite hobby and I able to include a picture of me in Colorado.

2. From the classroom to the exam room - Written in September, this post detailed an amazing volunteer experience I was able to participate in the summer before my senior year in CBS. After our experience, the College of Biological Sciences put together a short video about the trip. Check out the video and learn about the amazing opportunities that await you at the College of Biological Sciences!

3. Study biology in the Galapagos...and beyond - Students interested in studying abroad, definitely consider studying in the Galapagos Islands! This incredible 3-week studying abroad experience has students walk the steps of Charles Darwin and explore first-hand the origins of evolutionary biology. My blog posted back in October includes a great video as well.

Thank for reading the Best of 2010! Stayed tuned to the University of Minnesota Admissions Blogs for more great posts in 2011. 

-Matt

Apply Visit Ask Us Home