Go to Admissions home page.Tab Bar

Ask Us

Best science and engineering blog posts of 2010

Looking back at my blog posts from this last year, I realized a lot of things have happened! For those of you new to my blog, I thought I would share some of my favorite entries with you:

Engineers Without Borders 

is one of our College of Science and Engineering student groups.  Each year EWB undertakes a new project, most of which involve water distribution, filtration, and storage systems. During the year, they plan and fundraise, then they travel internationally to implement their projects.

Study abroad in science and engineering!  

My international experience was incredible. I traveled to China on a Global Seminar offered by the College of Science and Engineering. I learned about electrical engineering and I got to explore a new country!

Women in the College of Science and Engineering 

This year the College of Science and Engineering's freshman class is 25 percent female!  This is the highest percentage in the history of our college. CSE is committed to encouraging women in the technical fields, and in this blog post you'll learn about some of the programs that support our undergraduate women.

CSE flash mob takes over Northrop Mall  

Last fall the College of Science and Engineering celebrated its 75th anniversary. To mark the occasion, we served sandwiches and soda on Northrop Mall, and some CSE students and faculty showed off their dance moves!

I'll have a lot more exciting information, events, and research to share with you in 2011...so stay tuned!

Apply Visit Ask Us Home