Go to Admissions home page.Tab Bar

Ask Us

Discover the U of M Raptor Center

The University of Minnesota-Twin Cities is a truly fascinating place. As a student, I was amazed with how many new and exciting things I could discover day after day on campus. I think that one of the most fascinating places on campus is the University of Minnesota Raptor Center, housed on the University's St. Paul campus.

Since 1974, the University of Minnesota Raptor Center has educated and trained students, researchers, and professionals from around the world about raptor medicine and conservation. Partnering with the University of Minnesota's Department of Veterinary Medicine, the Raptor provides a hub for educational programs and events for the University of Minnesota and surrounding community.

When you're on campus, I encourage you to check the Raptor Center. If you live in the metro area and are interested in sharing your time and talents, The Raptor Center has volunteer opportunities. In addition, the center offers training programs like Basic Raptor Rehabilitation and Avian Orthopedic Workshop. 

Apply Visit Ask Us Home