Go to Admissions home page.Tab Bar

Ask Us

Farewell and best wishes!

My first day of class at the University I was very excited and very nervous all at the same. I had toured campus, attended summer orientation, but that day it became real that I was in college. I had an amazing experience as an undergraduate at the U of M. There is no doubt in my mind that I chose the best school for me.

I have had a blast during the past year working with students and families who are considering the University of Minnesota and the College of Science and Engineering. So, it is with sadness that I announce I am leaving the Office of Admissions to begin a new position. However, I am thrilled that this new position is still within the University! I am so happy that I will remain on campus, working in a different capacity for the College of Science and Engineering.

Seniors, I wish you the best of luck as you make your final college decisions this spring. I hope to see you on campus next fall (and in our CSE Ambassadors meetings!).

I've been asked many times this year why I chose the University of Minnesota. I find it hard to give a succinct answer, because I chose the U of M for so many reasons. This video does a great job of summing up all my answers to that question: Why the University of Minnesota?

So for now...Farewell, Auf Wiedersehen, Adieu!

Apply Visit Ask Us Home