Go to Admissions home page.Tab Bar

Ask Us

Get ready for Golden Gopher football!

The new school year is almost year! Along with the start of new classes and meeting new people, fall means the beginning of the football season. Golden Gopher football games are one of my favorite weekend activities as a student at the University of Minnesota. With the new coach, Jerry Kill, I can't wait to see how the Gophers play this year in the beautiful TCF Bank Stadium. Student season ticket packages are affordably priced. I have already purchased my season tickets, but if you haven't yet, click here to buy tickets today!

Attending Gopher football games is a great way to meet new people and get to know the new friends you'll be making as a new student at the University of Minnesota. There's nothing like the campus atmosphere on a game day. Plus, there are some amazing home games this year, including Minnesota vs. Nebraska, Iowa, and Wisconsin.

The first Gopher Football game will take place at University of Southern California on Saturday, September 3. The Gopher Athletics official YouTube Channel has been posting videos to countdown until the USC game. Check out today's video, below!

Click here to see videos of the Golden Gopher scrimmage and more previews to the upcoming football season. Go Gophers!

Apply Visit Ask Us Home