Go to Admissions home page.Tab Bar

Ask Us

Meet Jennifer, our new student blogger!

Hello Future Gophers!

My name is Jennifer Wang and I'm excited to introduce myself as the new student blogger for Gopher Tales. I will be sharing my U of M experiences with you, as well as spotlights on classes, student organizations, and campus events. Let's start with introductions first!

I am a junior in the Carlson School of Management majoring in marketing and minoring in retail merchandising. I'm a Minnesota-native from Woodbury, MN. I stay involved on campus through peer tutoring at the MacNamara Academic Center, being an active member of Alpha Kappa Psi, and through my internship in the Office of Admissions. (You can learn more about me by checking out my blogger bio.)

AKPsi, as we call it, is a professional co-ed business fraternity. Joining a student organization has been the best decision I've made in college. By joining AKPsi, I've surrounded myself with a network of like-minded, motivated business students who I also call my best friends. Being a part of AKPsi has definitely given me a community within the University.

Off campus, I am heavily involved with Chinese dance. My dance studio is called CAAM (Chinese American Association of Minnesota) Chinese Dance Theater and is a twenty-year-old non-profit organization. I have been dancing at CAAM for sixteen years and my involvement has ranged from dancing, to teaching, to volunteering. 

I am absolutely in love with the University of Minnesota and am so happy that I chose this school. I'm excited to be able to represent the U of M through my blog. Stay tuned for more updates coming soon!

Apply Visit Ask Us Home