Black Conservatives: Myths and Realities
William Mitchell College of Law is hosting a Black History Month event on Thursday, February 21, from noon to 1:30: Black Conservatives -- Myths and Realities.
- Roscoe Howard, former U.S. Attorney
- Peter Bell, chairman of the Metropolitan Council
- Michael Jordan, law professor
- Michell Jones, attorney at the U.S. Attorney's Office
- Moderator: Professor John Radsan, former Deptartment of Justice attorney and CIA assistant general counsel
Date: Thursday, February 21
Time: Noon - 1:30 (appetizers and beverages served)
Place: Auditorium; William Mitchell College of Law (875 Summit Ave., St. Paul, MN 55102)
Contact: Please contact Kate Johansen (email@example.com) with questions or requests for additional information.