Final Course Reflection

Mario Lamar Terrell II

From this journey I will take...

The importance and passion of the true storytelling art form and its concepts. I will take theory in account for anything I choose to do and life, as well as practice and reflection. I will take the knowledge and connections I have made as well as the gift of storytelling. I will take great pride, honor, trials, and tribulations I have experienced with being a bridge student. I will take the influences from Rachel as well as Eddie and Syressa. I will take all of the skills that I developed over these past six weeks as well as new knowledge of Bridge mates and myself. I will take time management skills and I will also take the mistakes I have made as a bridge student with me, so I do not have to learn the hard way anymore. I will take a great education as well as connections along with all of my passions, on this great, long, challenging, but fun four-year journey!

I would like to take the time to thank all of the staff, faculty, and students of the bridge program for the greatest six weeks of my life. I will never forget these moments for the rest of my life.