Saajan's Final Blog Post

This class was amazing. In the beginning of this program, i didn't really know what to expect. I knew that we were going to edit videos but i didn't know we were going to use macs to edit. As we began the class, i was intimidated by the reading. After the first weeks, I saw that the reading wasn't to bad.

I have learned many things through Digital Storytelling. One thing i've learned was time management. If you don't use your time wisely, you will for surely fall behind and you'll have to pu moe time in to catch back up.

Another thing i've learned was PRAXIS. Theory, practice, critical reflection. I think this is sweet because this process goes through your head sometimes without you thinking about it. I will definetly use this in the future here at the University of Minnesota.

Another thing is that I am able to express my feelings with Digital Storytelling. When you make one, you can share it with friends, family, and the whole world. I am a quiet person but, this class and program has changed me in the fact that i am able to interact with people and make friendship.

Thank You so much Rachel, Eddie, Syressa and the Bridge Program. This has been a great summer without regret. I really didn't want to come here because this took up my whole summer but, now as I think about it, I'm glad I took advantage of this. This made me grow as an individual and it prepared me for the next 4 years.

From this journey, I will take many things such as time management, developing friendships, and best of all, enjoying college life. I learned how to use a mac which was surprising to me. This whole experience at the Bridge Program is a memorable program I will cherish. Thanks again to all my teachers, assisstants, classmates, and friends! Hope to see you all in the fall year!