From this Journey, I will take...

During the course, Digital Storytelling I learned about what a true story is, a chapter in our lives, a fragment of our human being. A story is a reflection of who we truly are. Digital Storytelling showed me that I am scared to show everyone who I truly am. I am scared to face my obstacles and conquer them. It opened my mind to a realm of release. Some of us are able to take our life stories and share them freely; luckily I was able to learn this from this class. No matter where my feet choose to take me, no matter where I choose to travel in my life, this class and the lessons learned from it will go with me, for the information is vital. We discover ourselves through stories, without them we are lost. We have no sense of direction in life without a story to help us discover. Digital Storytelling has taught me a little more about me and where I am going in life. It has taught me the struggles I face are easier to overcome through stories. It has taught me the true meaning of a story.